Wednesday, September 8, 2010

5/23 through 5/29

May 24th, 2010
I took Josiah in for his 9 month check up and had to take Madison with me. The office has these little fun-house mirrors and it was funny to watch the babies play in them.

 

May 25th, 2010
Josiah was napping and looked so big in his crib. My little boy is growing up fast and I don't want to forget moments like these.

May 26th, 2010
My best friend Jolyn brought her 2 year old daughter, Katelyn, over. I had Madison and Josiah and Katelyn, who adores babies, wanted to cuddle and hold them. 
 


May 27th, 2010
My grandma used to love car washes. She always found joy in the simple things, and I remember watching her face light up while watching the big wheels spin around the car and spray soap on the windows. On this particular day, I didn't have Jaydon, just Zoe, and needed a car wash, so, thinking she might enjoy it a lot, took her through one. She had never experienced it either, but her face reminded me of my grandma.

May 28th, 2010
While driving, both Madison and Josiah fell asleep in the car. Too cute to resist taking pictures of. 
 


May 29th, 2010
For Memorial Day Weekend, we went out of town to our 4th annual church retreat. This was Josiah's 1st time to go swimming too!

0 comments: