Tuesday, January 19, 2010

12/13 through 12/19

December 15th, 2009
My brother came home from New Mexico to visit for Christmas



December 16th, 2009
I normally do daycare three days a week with my little cousins, Jaydon and Zoe. This week, for various reasons, I only had Jaydon with me. We had to kill some time before picking up Jesse. So I took Jaydon to a pizza place with a playground and let him run around.




December 17th, 2009
I bought Josiah a few Christmas outfits, so I wanted to get lots of pictures of him in them this year before he outgrows them.
    

  

I also made Jesse's ugly sweater for our upcoming party


December 18th, 2009
My family went over to my aunt's house...
 

... and decorated cookies. I made penguin ones for my Ugly Sweater Party.
 

My mom made a penguin cake for my party:




And I bought this adorable outfit for Josiah, so I wanted him to wear it as many times as possible. Of course, he drooled and spit up all over it!
  

December 19th, 2009
Ugly Sweater Christmas Party!

My penguin cookies now presented:


I like penguins!!!

 
Award for the ugliest sweater:


And the winner of the ugliest sweater... because nothing beats bloody Santa heads (GROSS!)




0 comments: