Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/11 through 4/17

April 11th, 2010
Jaydon's 8th birthday!!!


Our family (aunts, cousins, and all) went to Red Robin to celebrate. Jaydon got an ice cream sundae and the staff sang to him.


My mom and I pitched in together and bought Jaydon a skateboard, pads, and helmet. He LOVED it!!!
   

My Jaydon and Me:


Testing it out:

Josiah met my cousin Nathan, who is 2 months older than me:

Josiah liked him...
...especially his beard.


Group picture, with Nathan's younger brother Taylor


April 12th, 2010
I started watching a new daycare client. She is 3 weeks older than Josiah, but much more petite. She's a cutie, though, and it gave me a new perspective and appreciation of those people I know with twins!
 
 
I also watched Jadon today. I had my hands full, but made it with Katelyn's help!

 



April 13th, 2010
Josiah, walking around the furniture:


More daycare pics:
    
More Josiah:

 
(Walking with Zoe)

April 14th, 2010
 

More Walking:



April 15th, 2010
Feeding the babies:

Trip to the park:

 
(Jaydon and Zoe)

 
(Katelyn and Josiah)

April 16th, 2010
The carseat was no longer working as Josiah's highchair. He was sitting back too far, had no tray, and would try to eat his toes in the midst of eating his carrots. So, while I still want a big highchair, we got a small booster for traveling. Josiah liked it.

  
(He was exhausted, though!)

April 17th, 2010
We celebrated Jaydon's birthday. There are simply too many pictures to share here. I'll just select my favorites:
(My mom made this cake, with my help. Jaydon requested a half basketball, half fishing cake. We went above and beyond and added a skateboarding cake too!)

Opening presents (I got him a remote control ATV):

Playing bacci ball:
Little girls swinging:
 


0 comments: