Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4/4 through 4/10

April 4th, 2010
Easter!

  

April 5th, 2010
Josiah is now pulling himself up and standing, albeit wobbly

 
(big ol' hands!)
  
(thunder thighs!)

April 6th, 2010
Another new trick: Standing in his crib

 

My Calvin Klein model:
   

April 7th, 2010
Josiah's first time in the grass. He liked pulling at it, but never pulled any out of the ground.


I love these two precious kids (Jaydon and Zoe):
 

April 8th, 2010

  




April 9th, 2010
While I was having lunch with my mom, Josiah pooped all the way up his back. So I had to strip him down and drive him home naked. The people in the store were probably looking at me with my naked baby thinking that I was a horrible mom. Oh well! When we got home, I found him sleeping like this- so sweetly!

My friends and I have been painting pottery together lately. I started doing a Dr. Seuss plate and then decided that I wanted a whole Dr. Seuss theme for Josiah's 1st birthday. So, every time I go back, I paint another Dr. Seuss themed piece. These are my first two:





1 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

you are soo sooo talented - those are gorgeous paintings

And your Josiah is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO advanced! Standing up without falling!