Sunday, April 4, 2010

3/38 through 4/3

March 28th, 2010
My little cousin Celi'a's 4th birthday party:

 

My little family at the party. I color-coordinated everyone for church!

 

March 29th, 2010

  

March 31st, 2010
A late night trip to the playground with my little cousins, Jaydon and Zoe:
 

       

April 1st, 2010
No pictures today...




... APRIL FOOL'S!
Hahaha! I crack myself up!
... not really...

My mom, Aunt Colleen, and I usually take it upon ourselves to decorate our church for the seasons and holidays. We spent the day decorating for Easter. It did change in the days following this, but this is what we started off with:

   

March 2nd, 2010
Katelyn's car broke down. Katelyn and I tried to jump it on our own before calling in her husband Liam for reinforcements. This was in between torrential downpours and hail. Fortunately, every time we got out of the car, it was sun-shining!
 

March 3rd, 2010
Painting pottery with Jolyn:

(Jolyn painted this about 2 years ago, and I helped her with the lettering. She just turned it in and got it back this week!)

(Her finished coffee mug)

 
(My tile, to go with my Cat in the Hat plate from last week)

0 comments: