Sunday, April 4, 2010

3/21 through 3/27

March 21st, 2010
Aca, Josiah, and Jadon at church (to those who don't know, Aca and Josiah were born 6 minutes apart and Jadon is 7 weeks younger):


My little cousin Jaydon helping my Aunt Colleen make brownies:

My little cousins dressed up as pretty princesses:

 

 


March 22nd, 2010
Josiah turns 7 months old!
  
 



March 23rd, 2010
The conversation between my brother and I went something like this:
David (sarcastically): Honestly, people in this world are desperate for someone to be nice to them. Then they sink their claws in and won't let go. I'm sick of crazies. I'm done being nice to anyone :-).
Me: Yeah right!
David: Shut your mouth you cross-eyed lint licker!
Me: I refuse to accept your efforts to be mean to me.
David: That's because you're a stubborn horse of a woman.
Me: Horse?! I still refuse. I love you and know you love me too!
David: I see the letters on the screen, but they all spell, "Neigh..."
Me: Lol! Omg!
David: Those words don't made any sense either. Must be hard to text when you have hooves.
Me: Even though I refuse to be offended, I don't have to listen to your feeble attempts at humor.
David: I thought they were funny jokes. I refuse to accept your reality, and replace it with my own.
Me: Lol. You always have.
David: ;-)

Resulting drawing:

March 26th, 2010
Josiah's nebulizer treatments:

 

March 27th, 2010
Painting pottery with my friends:

Katelyn's cat dish for her new cat, Athena

(Jolyn and her unfinished coffee mug for her husband)

(My Cat in the Hat plate for Josiah)

 
(Unfinished)

0 comments: