Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3/14 through 3/20

March 14th, 2010
My little cousin, Natalia, in the nursery at church. This is the first time I've gotten her to say "cheese" and smile for the camera.


March 15th, 2010
It was a gorgeous day outside, so I took Josiah to the park and took pictures of him. I've already posted all of them on Facebook and my baby blog, so I will just post my favorite one of the day:

March 16th, 2010
I've been taking pictures of Jaydon and Zoe for their mom in lieu of their school portraits. So each day I try to dress them up a bit and take them around for pictures. After a week or so, we'll pick the best ones to develop. Here's some of Zoe for today:
  

And Josiah in his Daddy's hat:

  

March 17th, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day!... More pictures at the park:
 
(Josiah and Zoe)

  
(Jaydon and Josiah)

 
(Katelyn, my best friend Jolyn's daughter)

(Josiah at the end of the day)

March 18th, 2010
Out with the old, in with the new!
(Old: "The Black Hole")

(New: Our Microfiber/Leather Beauty)

I don't have a "before" picture of our bed. I have one of our room from a few years ago, but we had a different bed. And then I have a picture of our new bedding but we had already taken apart the old bed. So here is the new bed and bedding all together- just the new. Also, ignore the teal paint still. We still want to paint our room, but haven't yet...

My favorite pic of Jaydon this day:

Josiah's Picture of the Day:


Zoe's Hairstyle of the Day:
 

March 19th, 2010
Even more pictures at the park! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here!!!

   
(This little girl in the last pic is Danika, the daughter of Jolyn's friend Jamie. She is one week younger than Josiah. He's not used to being around girls!)

March 20th, 2010
Josiah's 2nd cousins adore him!
 

I thought it'd be cute to get pictures of Josiah with bubbles but he wasn't too sure about them- probably because he was SUPER tired!

 

 

0 comments: