Sunday, March 14, 2010

3/7 through 3/13

March 7th, 2010
Josiah and A.J. (who was born 6 minutes after him)


My baby and me

Fun with Friends:
 
 

Reason #4


March 8th, 2010
Reason #5

March 9th, 2010
We bought new bedding to go with our new bed with plans to re-paint our bedroom. We are going from a beach-y theme to a romantic red, black, and grey. However, our bed is on order and won't be here until Thursday and we have yet to re-paint the room. I didn't want to take our new bedding out of the bag until the room was painted because it would horrible with the teal wall, but when the comforter got taken out of the bag and put on the floor, I decided I'd rather ignore the teal wall and put it on the bed than to have it just lay on the floor. So, here it is, without our new bed and without the re-painted walls. BLEH!


Josiah has not really sat up on his own much before this because he always immediately leans over to grab something, but today he spent a good 10 minutes or so just sitting. So I got some cute pics of my big boy!
  

And, he's getting even CLOSER to crawling!


In the rare moments I wasn't taking nonstop pictures of his milestone moments, I spent my free time working on this puzzle:
 


Reason #6

March 10th, 2010
I always have fun fixing Zoe's hair in creative ways. When I couldn't think of anymore things to do on my own, I searched the internet for more ideas. I came across several blogs where the purpose is solely to fix their daughter's hair with tutorials and pictures. So, today, I came up with this:
   


Reason #7


March 11th, 2010
Zoe's hairstyle today:
    

Reason #8


March 12th, 2010
Reason #9



March 13th, 2010
More sitting up:

Reason #10

1 comments:

Shelley said...

You really do have a beautiful life Mandy. And why not? You are a beautiful creative person. Your thankfulness and gratefulness remind me to be more thankful and grateful for what I have had and have now. I am glad I enjoyed my kids when they were little as much as you are enjoying Josiah now cause it goes so fast. Thank you for sharing your beautiful life!