Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2/28 through 3/6

March 1st, 2010

In the midst of "Quilting with Katelyn", Katelyn completely messed up the order of her blocks and found herself frustrated, feeling like the only solution was to re-lay out all 399 squares to create a new order. After she left for the day, I took out all of the quilting squares and compared them to a previous picture we had taken of the quilt all laid out, and I organized all of her blocks. She was very thankful. I feel like organization is one of my God-given gifts, and I love to use to it bless other people.

March 2nd, 2010
Spring is on its way...

    


March 3rd, 2010
Josiah is trying so hard to crawl
   

March 4th, 2010
Josiah's 1st time to swing at the park

 

I also was inspired by a Facebook friend who was posting something on her status each day to express her thankfulness for her husband. After reading statistics on how many people cheat on their spouses and of a new "Tiger Text" phone application that makes it easier to cheat without getting caught, I was thinking of how much Satan wants to attack marriage because it was designed by God to mirror His relationship with the church. What a difference it would make if couples made more of an effort to express their love and appreciation for each other! I know that since having Josiah, he has become our whole world. So much of my day, especially, is spent changing him, feeding him, cleaning him, and playing with him. At the end of the day, Jesse and I have little to no time left for each other. So, I began making these signs and hanging them on the fridge each day as a token of appreciation for Jesse. Doing it this way motivates me to look for things to be thankful for each day and to make sure I do it every day.


March 5th, 2010
Josiah's first time in a shopping cart like a big boy!
 

Sleeping peacefully in Daddy's arms

Chubby little arms


We noticed that Josiah's smile looked different. I couldn't figure out if he was teething or why it looked so different. Then it dawned on me that he simply was smiling with his mouth closed, unlike the wide open smile he normally has.
 

Still working on crawling


Reason #2


March 6th, 2010
Your daily dose of Josiah
         

Reason #3



0 comments: