Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2/21 through 2/27

February 21st, 2010
Jesse got this frame for me for Christmas 2008, just 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant. Month by month, I've been adding Josiah's pictures and LOVE watching how he keeps changing. I updated his pictures, trying to get up-to-date before Josiah turned 6 months on the 22nd.


With our income tax return, Jesse and I bought a new couch, new bed, and re-did our bathroom to match our bedroom. We have yet to receive the couch and bed (on order) but here is our bathroom (without ALL of the towels and bathmat)- all in black, grey, and red.


February 22nd, 2010
My baby is 6 months old today!!! Sadly, he woke up not feeling very well, although still smiling big!
 

February 23rd, 2010
On Mondays, my friend Katelyn and I started quilting together. We went yesterday and picked out our fabrics. So, this morning I began to work on piecing together some of my squares:

 

Also, Josiah's cold got worse and worse- to the point that I took him into the doctor's office today to make sure he didn't have RSV or bronchitis or anything like that. Turns out he has an ear infection, the beginning of a 2nd one, a runny nose, and his cough is caused by the drainage. You can see that his eyes are red and his nose is runny, but he still had a huge smile on his face:

Lastly, I gave Josiah a bath and put him in one of his bathrobes. I thought it was neat to compare how he fits in the robe now versus when he was just one month old:
February 24th, 2010
Time with Daddy:
(Holding Daddy's Hand)

(Sitting in Daddy's Lap)

(Feet are his Favorite)

(Fatherly Love)

I also had to take Josiah back to the doctor today for his 6 month wellness check. He had to get 5 shots (7 different vaccines). This is before they stabbed him in the leg and he screamed the most pitiful, hoarse cry. He has begun to love looking in mirrors and smiles big!



February 25th, 2010
Josiah fell asleep cuddling with his frog. So cute!

(Mommy and Josiah)

February 26th, 2010
Another installment of  "Quilting with Katelyn". I've been helping her lay it all out. Here is her quilt pieces, which I love:


Later that night, Jesse and I went out to dinner and bowling with Katelyn and her husband Liam.
    
(Kingtut is Liam, Weakling is Katelyn, Decamaloo is Jesse, and I am Rollercoasta because of how my game skill goes way up and way down with strikes and gutterballs following each other. Liam came up with the names- I don't know where Kingtut and Weakling originally came from, and Jesse's name was totally made up and said in a really weird voice. Also, I LOST every game!)


February 27th, 2010
My sleeping angel.


0 comments: