Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/14 through 2/20

February 14th, 2010
Josiah gave Nana lots of presents for Valentine's Day (here's a few...)

 

Nana and Josiah:

 
Not the best picture, but it's Valentine's Day- I have to have one picture of me and my love!


February 15th, 2010
Josiah trying to help Daddy type:

February 16th, 2010
I've been designing and painting these canvases for church. Here's 3 out of 4:

  

February 17th, 2010
Zoe helping me do laundry:

Despite being laid down on his back, Josiah immediately rolls over, and has now started sleeping with his butt up in the air:
 

February 18th, 2010
I always let Jaydon and Zoe pick out Josiah's outfits. It goes against every anal matching thing within me, but I think it's good fun. Here was Zoe's today, because, as she said, "it matches".

February 19th, 2010
Jesse and I have a "date night" every Friday night. Tonight we went shopping and out to dinner. We shared a strawberry lemonade milkshake. It was delicious!



February 20th, 2010
It was my "little" cousin Corbin's 5th birthday. He's the 6th one in the picture with the cheesy grin. These are a few of my cousins' kids that were at the party. 

They LOVED Josiah and were surrounding him and shoving toys in his face (in a nice, playful way)

I realized that I've never gotten a picture of Josiah with my grandpa. So we took a family picture:

And the birthday boy with his dad (my cousin), grandpa (my uncle), and great-grandpa (my grandpa):

0 comments: