Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/7 through 2/13

February 7th, 2010I've kept you waiting (if you even care) long enough!

Here is my rainbow cake revealed!!!

 

I made this cake for our new Secret Sisters group at our church. At our Secret Sisters, we drew each other's names from a basket. Most of the women filled out a survey about themselves. So, I take my person and (secretly) pray for them throughout the week. I can also surprise them with gifts if I want. And then after a month, we'll reveal ourselves. We'll spend the next 2 months building up relationships before switching sisters and starting again. The whole idea is for spiritual warfare and relationships.

  
And just because I love him:
  

February 8th, 2010
Splish! Splash! Taking a bath!
 
(Josiah has learned that he can splash in the water and he LOVES it)

 
(Sweet baby hair)


(I LOVE this smile!)

Josiah playing with Zoe:

   

February 9th, 2010
He holds his own bottle!


My other "baby" and I :-)

Mommy's kisses: 

When I was pregnant and registering for gifts at Target, I came across this bulldog "tough guy" collection: a stuffed animal and matching onesies, shoes, sunglasses, and blankets. I instantly fell in love. I don't know why; I just loved it! I received the onesies and blankets as gifts at my baby shower. I REALLY wanted that stuffed animal, though. I went back to get it later, and it was gone. I did buy the sunglasses, but still missed getting that dog. Six months later, I was shopping with my mom and found the dog at TJ Maxx for only $5- $11 less than at Target! I was SO EXCITED!!! And, Josiah loves it!

Josiah has always loved the water running and sticks his legs out really straight, soaking his feet in it. I finally got a picture of it.

February 10th, 2010
My days with Jaydon and Zoe:
   

How Jesse spends most of his time:
(Doing homework)

February 11th, 2010
You know how in elementary school, you decorate a paper bag and the kids in your class fill it with cards and candy on Valentine's Day? Well, my mom's work was doing this and it was a competition with 3 different categories: sweetest bag, most like you, and hottest bag. My mom wanted her bag to be all about Josiah, so she came over to help me take "Cupid" pictures of Josiah. 

  
... she won first place for "sweetest bag" and received a lot of votes for "most like you" too!

February 12th, 2010
I babysat my friend Kim's two kids today. Hannah is 3 and Jadon is 3 1/2 months old.
 
 


February 13th, 2010
My family is training for a 5k "marathon" in May. So every Saturday we've been going to the park and walking/running the trail. 

(Our college football stadium)

(My beautiful mommy)

(My mom and aunt, pushing Josiah)

(The beautiful view)

 
(My uncle and his HUGE bloodhound, Baxter)

 
(Josiah now smiles at the sight of my camera! I have him trained well!!!)
...P.S. can you see his eyes changing colors?

(My boys!)


1 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

hi, is it just me or is it really difficult to see your pics on this new background?

I LOVE THAT RAINBOW CAKE!

And the scenery where you live is just beautiful!

Now, what do you suggest doing to train my kids to smile at the camera? Josiah is VERY clever to learn that so quickly!